Physical therapy is provided on-site by knowledgeable, highly trained therapists. This service is an integral part of our practice and of major importance in the healing process of our patients.
Out-patient surgeries are performed at Riverview Regional Medical Center, Gadsden Regional Medical Center, and Gadsden Surgery Center. Riverview offers a newly renovated outpatient surgery center featuring cutting-edge technology, skilled nurses, and the highest quality care.
The physicians of Sparks Orthopedics & Sports Medicine utilize Riverview Regional Medical’s excellent services and state-of-the-art facility for their patients who require inpatient surgeries or hospital care. Riverview’s emphasis on teamwork, with much collaboration among physicians, staff and patients, helps ensure the highest quality of hospital care.
Schedule an Appointment
Once you have scheduled your appointment, the physicians request that you bring the following on your first visit in order to expedite your treatment:
- All your medication bottles – both prescription drugs and over-the-counter medications – you are presently using
- Your medical insurance card
- Names, addresses and phone numbers of all other physicians providing you care during the period you will be receiving treatment from Sparks Orthopedics & Sports Medicine physicians or therapists
- Reports on any recently obtained x-rays, CAT scans, MRIs, or any other related diagnostic tests and the names and phone numbers of the testing facilities
- Picture ID
- New Patient Forms downloaded from this site, printed and completed prior to your scheduled appointment
- Names and phone numbers of those persons to be contacted in case of an emergency
- A written list of your initial questions
If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, you are asked to please notify the office as soon as possible.
3102 Rainbow Drive
Rainbow City, AL 35906
Phone: (256) 546-8127
Fax: (256) 547-6720
1622 Church Street
Jacksonville, AL 36265
Phone: (256) 435-6221
Fax: (256) 435-6554
Sparks Orthopedics & Sports Medicine has arranged to be accepted providers for numerous insurance plans for the benefit of our patients. We accept most insurance plans. Please contact our office (256-546-8127 for Gadsden or 256-435-6221 for Jacksonville) to speak with our professional insurance staff for more information or answers to any insurance questions you may have.
Below is a link to a list of frequently used orthopedic terms, as well as some other medical terms used elsewhere on this website, along with their definitions. It is the goal of the physicians of Sparks Orthopedics & Sports Medicine to improve your understanding of the explanations the physician will give for your condition and treatment. Your participation in your recovery is an important facet of tolerating surgery well, avoiding complications, and reaching your goal of a positive outcome. A clear understanding of the terms used by the physician better enables the patient to grasp the importance of complying with the recommended treatments.